Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Shark Week

We are nearing the end and have entered was is called "shark week." Apparently this is the toughest week of the course AND we get to jump in the pool tomorrow in our clothes. I still need to figure out what I am going to wear! In other words, the end is in sight, though barely. One week from tomorrow I will be winged and I won't have to sit in that classroom anymore because I will be able to fly. Literally. But seriously. I have reached the point of deliriousness. I know it's shocking that I made it this long. As we enter our fourth straight week of lectures I can no longer keep back all of the off hand comments that come flying into my head any time a simple sentence is uttered for anything. I have a comeback for everything. Try me. The best part is our in flight boss is in this class with us and he sat by me today and threw quite a few of his own into the mix. It's like opening a soda bottle that has been shaken up and releasing some of the pressure. Since I have found an outlet for my stir crazy mind while in class I finally feel like I am in no danger of popping. Now bring on the pool.

No comments: